Our mission is to provide effective and comprehensive behavioral services that meet the needs and improve overall quality of life for those we serve.
Goals and Objectives:
Our goal is to be client centered and a leader in providing quality behavioral services. Our objectives include: delivering services that are comprehensive and outcome based (able to see measureable progress for our clients), expanding the number of clients we are able to serve to better address the behavioral needs of the surrounding community, and remaining at the forefront of current behavioral technology and literature.
- We put the needs of our clients first and ensure their behavioral successes are realized.
- We appreciate our employees and seek to provide effective supervision and learning opportunities to ensure continued growth within the field of behavior analysis.
- We strive to create an atmosphere where all people and opinions are valued.
- We embrace the needs of our community while maintaining an ethically sound practice.
- We understand the evolving nature of our field and seek to uphold our responsibilities as behavior analysts as outlined by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).